WIN A $200 Freedom Voucher
This contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this contest’s purposes.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of Walter Iezzi Property Group, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The Competition commences at 09:00 pm AEST on 01/05/2018 and closes at 05:00 pm AEST on 31/05/18 ("Entry Period").
5. Winners will be selected at 9:00am Wednesday, June 6th, 2018. The winners will be contacted by the Walter Iezzi Property Group to arrange for delivery of the prize, which will occur in June, 2018.
6. To enter participants must answer the question published on the Walter Iezzi Facebook Page by commenting in the comments section on Facebook. Answers submitted elsewhere, including on Twitter or Instagram, will not be counted as an entry.
7. Answering the question by commenting on the post, forms an entry to the competition. By answering the question, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
8. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity; proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in answering the question due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12.The cost of entering the competition will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
13.There will be one (1) winner, who will win the following prize:
a. The prize is one Freedom voucher, valued at $200.00.
14. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s words, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with The Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
15. Each valid entrant will be judged by Walter Iezzi. The judge will select the winning entry, based on the most creative, informative or useful answer, in the context of the questions topic/subject matter.
16. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
17. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
18. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20.The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
22. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. Information supplied when logging your comment will be used by Pan Macmillan to contact you in the event your comment is selected as the winning entry. No further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
24. The Promoter is Walter Iezzi Property Group, (ABN: 16 607 565 480) of 19 First Avenue, Mooloolaba QLD 4557.